Labels

November 22, 2011

Santa's Little Helper





















Struggling with ideas for Christmas gifts? Over the next few weeks I will post "Santa's Little Helper" posts to hopefully give you some ideas for that person who has everything.


My Rescue Pup- Coby

And as a way to really celebrate the season, I have figured out a way to give back to a charity I love. Many of the links in my posts will be to Amazon.com. If you click through one of my links I will get a 'kick-back' from Amazon for ALL the purchases you make in that transaction.  It doesn't increase the price for you at all. These kick-backs are already built in to the price they charge, so if you don't click through my link Amazon will simply pocket the extra cash. And, here's the best part, all of the kick back money I get from my blog I will donate to the Humane Society! So if you plan to do any shopping this holiday season through Amazon, please consider linking to them through my blog and help out a great cause at the same time. Remember, you don't have to buy the things I recommend in order for me to get the kick-back.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment